(as of Jun 16,2021 08:25:41 UTC – Details)
Are you worried that your menopausal body may not be fit for adopting intermittent fasting and you are wondering if, at all, you can adopt intermittent fasting without causing any problems, and how to do that?
And are you wondering how exactly to adopt intermittent fasting the right way, without all the risks, guesswork, and confusion that may come if you only have half-baked information about intermittent fasting?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are About To Discover The Right Way To Adopt Intermittent Fasting To Lose Weight, Manage Your Raging Hormones, Fight Chronic Diseases, Deal With Different Diseases, And More As A Woman Over 50!
There is no denying that intermittent fasting is highly effective for weight loss and for bringing a wide array of benefits, as this has been proven by over 40 studies that have shown that following intermittent fasting for only 10 weeks can make you lose as much as 7-10 pounds.
If you look on social media, you will find lots of praises for intermittent fasting, with many of them pointing to the fact that following intermittent fasting is easier than any other weight loss approach out there.
But let’s be honest – being over 50 years is completely different from being in your 20s, 30s, or even 40s – your body is different and I know you too can feel it, which explains why you are specifically looking for a book that specifically focuses on intermittent fasting for women over 50 and is possibly wondering…
How will fasting affect me as a woman over 50 – how is it different compared to adopting IF when you are less than 50?
Where do you start?
How exactly do I adopt intermittent fasting as a woman over 50?
How do I make the most of intermittent fasting?
What mistakes should I watch out for and avoid?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it will answer them all in simple, straightforward language.
In it, you’ll find:
- The basics of intermittent fasting, including how it works, who can adopt intermittent fasting, and how to properly practice intermittent fasting
- The science-backed benefits of intermittent fasting for women over 50
- The downsides of intermittent fasting and the safety measures you can take while on intermittent fasting as a woman over 50
- The different methods of intermittent fasting and how they work for each purpose
- How intermittent fasting works to boost your metabolism and other benefits
- Exercises you can try out while following intermittent fasting
- The mistakes to avoid while following intermittent fasting
- What to do to deal with extreme cravings and hunger pangs while fasting
- Mouthwatering foods you can prepare for breakfast, lunch, salad, and dinner that will help you adopt intermittent fasting easily
- And much more
Even if you’ve tried all sorts of fad diets and exercises or you’ve tried intermittent fasting before and failed, this book will teach you everything you need to know to help guarantee that you successfully adopt intermittent fasting!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click Now or Buy Now to get started!